This post may contain affiliate links, which means I will earn a small commission if you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hanging Toiletries BagI was able to fit all my essential toiletries for my Europe trip in this bag. I was easily able to find my toiletries after hanging the bag in the hotel rooms!
2. Electronics OrganizerI had to carry multiple chargers for my trip and this organizer helped me keep them all together and not get tangled. This is a must-have if you carry a lot of electronics like me!
3. Plug AdapterIf you are traveling internationally from the US, chances are you will need a plug adapter. This adapter is high-quality and charged my electronics very fast.
4. Travel Backpack
I was able to fit 7 different outfits in this backpack AND there is a pocket at the bottom to store a pair of shoes. There is a USB port on the side that can be used to charge your phone on the go!
5. 3 in 1 Apple ChargerI own an iPhone, Apple Watch, and Airpods and this 3 in 1 Apple charger helped me be fully charged every day during my trip! It charges fast and only requires one wire to charge all three devices.
6. Packing CubesThese compression packing cubes are awesome. I was able to fit so much more in my suitcase than I would have been able to without these.
7. Fast-Drying TowelIf you are planning to go to the beach, this towel is a must-have! It dries very fast so you can put it back in your bag without worrying about it getting moldy or smelling.
8. Passport HolderI was very concerned about my passport and money, and this under-clothing passport holder made me feel more at ease especially in more crowded areas!
9. Mini Portable ChargerThis charger works for one full charge of an iPhone and is great if you are outside of your hotel and your phone is low on charge.
10. Carry-On SuitcaseThis suitcase is super durable! I used it for a 10 day trip in Italy where I was carrying it everywhere and it remained intact.